This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
To be awarded the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, competency must be achieved with total of Twelve (12) Units of Competency consisting of:
Four (4) Core Units
Eight (8) Elective Units
The College combination of Units of Competency is designed to provide learners with a well-rounded unit combination aligned to current industry requirements and the qualification level.
There are no pre-requisite units for this qualification.
The elective units have been selected by the College in consultation with industry experts.
- Unit Code
- Unit Title
- Core Units
- Manage finances
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop and implement a business plan
- Unit Code
- Unit Title
- Elective Units
- Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Manage resources
- Manage human resources strategic planning
- Develop a marketing plan
- Develop an advertising campaign
- Manage risk
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent
- English level of at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- 52 weeks duration of Full Time study including breaks
- Classroom based face-to-face training led by theory classes; practical sessions involving small groups and individual activities
- Assessment Methods include Written Tests, Observations, Projects and Case Study
The training methodology for this training program will ensure that the course is
- Hands-on training
- Access to equipment and teaching personnel
- Student Mentoring
The international students tuition fee for this course is $8000*
- Executive Director
- Executive Manager
- General Manager
- Senior Executive
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager