Applications accepted for online training during COVID -19 outbreak

We are delivering online training and assessment during the current COVID-19 outbreak. New applications are accepted for all our courses READ MORE…

Have any questions? +61 3 9614 8422

VISA Information

All international students need a valid student visa to study in Australia.

Before you apply for the VISA

How to apply

To apply for a student visa, visit the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.

Conditions of your visa

Your student visa will be subject to a range of conditions. If you do not meet those conditions, your visa may be cancelled.

Your visa will be issued for the courses listed on your CoE.

For information about visa conditions, please refer to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.

To get more information, visit or call your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country.

If you need help and wish to apply for your student VISA through a registered migration agent, please check the information on

Melbourne City College Pty Ltd t/a Melbourne City College Australia

National Provider No: 45140 :: CRICOS Provider No: 03592B ACN 602 164 625 :: ABN 77 602 164 625

Version 3.0 © 2021 Melbourne City College Australia. All Rights Reserved.