- Filled Application Form
- Copy of Passport
- All academic transcripts
- English Language requirement (IELTS / PTE / TOEFL or equivalent or our free placement test)
- Once we receive the complete application and the supporting documents, one of our Enrolment officers will have a thorough check and assess the application. If your application is accepted, you will be issued an Offer Letter. If your application is rejected, you will receive an email with a reason for rejecting your application.
- Once the offer letter is issued, you will need to pay the enrolment fee and a part of tuition fee and request for a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment). We will then issue your CoE and you will be eligible to apply for VISA from your home country. The subclass of the VISA is 500.
- Once the VISA is approved, you need to pay the balance fee and plan for your travel to study in Melbourne City College Australia.
- As instructed in the offer letter, you need to attend the orientation on the mentioned date.