This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
To be awarded the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, competency must be achieved with total of Eight (8) Units of Competency consisting of:
Eight (8) Elective Units
The College's combination of Units of Competency is designed to provide learners with a well-rounded unit combination aligned to current industry requirements and the qualification level.
There are no pre-requisite units for this qualification.
The Elective units have been selected by the College in consultation with industry experts.
- Unit Code
- Unit Title
- Core Units
- Manage meetings
- Manage human resources services
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Implement continuous improvement
- Contribute to organisation development
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Undertake project work
- Manage risk
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent
- English level of at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- 52 weeks duration of Full Time study including breaks
- Classroom based face-to-face training led by theory classes; practical sessions involving small groups and individual activities
- Assessment Methods include Written Tests, Observations, Research, Projects and Case Study
The training methodology for this training program will ensure that the course is
- Hands-on training
- Access to equipment and teaching personnel
- Student Mentoring